skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Always Smiling :)
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Ut oh. John my Trainer from the gym I go to called. I haven't been in to see him a couple of months because of my bout with mono.
*Sigh* I guess I should give him a call back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2008
(15)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(11)
Mono
Jury Duty
Lots of games; video games that is
Cucmbers
Paper Shredder
Chinese Food
I'm an Aunt!
Going Green: One Light Bulb at a Time
Ut oh. John my Trainer from the gym I go to calle...
Sometimes I wish I had a cop riding along with me ...
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment